Archive for 'phobia'
I feel so out of control at the wheel. I have horrible anxiety about driving but it’s something I have to get over a.s.a.p! I feel like no one understands the fear I have, like they think I’m an idiot for not being able to drive…I’m fine driving around in my neighborhood with no traffic, but when other cars come around I freak out!
Am I the only one with a driving phobia?
How can I get over it already!
- Trazodone phobia | Yalloo.spb.ru med blog
- Mr. President: Time to Take the Wheel on Net Neutrality – Jack …
- FarmVille Freak Exclusive: The Collared Sheep's Hooked on …
- FarmVille Unreleased Adobe Agave Pot, Adobe Star Pinata, Adobe Red …
- FarmVille Freak Doug's "Lot's of Farm Work to Do" Farm | FarmVille …
I have a fear of driving and terrible night mares of car accidents, could i have died in car in another life?
I am 24 and terrified to drive. It really puts a block in my life and takes away from my independence. As far as I know nothing to traumatic has happened in this life to cause such a phobia. Any Psychologists out their? What can I do ?
- How To Survive A Holiday? – Councils Of Psychologists …
- Cure for phobia of Death?
- Cure Your Phobia Instantly. – Forex Review 24
- Phobia Release Program. – Forex Review 24
I have a fear of driving between or next to semi trucks. I was wondering what the phobia is called?
- Amazing Anxiety Disorder Phobia Relief Reveals The Truth – Live …
- Used Semi Trucks for Your Freight | powerdrive.info
- Carrying the Long Haul Cargo with Semi Truck Trailers | EZArticles …
- OBAMA: GAS US WITHOUT FEAR OF NUKES at DickMorris.com
- Phobia Hypnosis – Phobia Treatment With Hypnotherapy and NLP …
There are literally hundreds of supposed solutions advertisd on the internet. I’ve tried one-telephone counselling- without much success-and at considerable cost. I’m looking for advice from others who have researched this issue and perhaps successfulyy resolved their phobia.
- Addictions Problem Counselling – Gambling Addiction Treatment …
- Ad Hoc: Temporary Relief From Fragapane Phobia | Bay Area Bites
- Careers in Addiction Counselling | Psychology Career Guide
- Google Translate, accent phobia, and job titles | Central and …
- Inadequate recreational, counselling centres said to be cause of …
ok I’m 18years old and I have a real phobia of driving on freeways intersections bridges etc. i’m scared that i might get in to a car accident and die because it happens all the time it’s so inconvenient since i have a son i haven’t even went to get my drivers license yet. I just think it’s really scary and dangerous what can I do to overcome my fears anything?
Hi my problem is I have a terrible phobia about it
I really try it but I feel I can hurt someone and end it up
in jail or something like that
I feel terrible because all my family judges me
and these is something I can control
and the judgment make it worst.
Does anyone aver suffer fear to drive?
If i go to therapy my family
would not understand because they think
I am making these up and It is not real
Like many people, I have a major phobia of public speaking. I am however, a little bit different. For instance, I am NOT at all a shy person, I am very outgoing and love to socialize, but when it comes to taking a public speaking class, or even just thinking about taking a class, I get really upset. Most of the time I will begin to panic and tears will fall from my eyes, I truly cannot control these reactions.
I recently remembered an instance in which my mother gave me an anti anxiety pill once during a mandatory presentation during my senior year of high school (the previous times in high school, even being a straight "A" student, I would always no matter what, take an "F" for the assignments that involved any kind of presentation).
I obviously need some kind of help. I’ve read many books and am now on my THIRD public speaking class (I ran out of the first two crying), and this is the last chance my college is going to give me and without this class I cannot obtain my degree. This nonsense has help me back for too long, I need something that I know will work for sure this semester, medication. Who would I go to for such medication? My primary physician? Thank you.a